Meditation hacks from non Zen master- Who knows if this is "right" its my little ritual I thought I would share. NAMASTE..
1. Open the blinds, windows, doors- create air flow and bring in as much natural light as possible.
2. Do a wee, have a snack- wear comfy things
3. Sit comfortably
4. Set your phone alarm to 10 mins-(use a calming alarm tone) if that seems WAY to long start with 2 mins or 5 mins
5. Your mind will chatter- in fact I get some of my most brilliant ideas meditating- let them come and go, don’t fight or judge them
7. I welcome in things- miracles, joy, health etc—its kinda like a mini prayer
8. Try and find moments of complete, peace- NOWNESS
9. When the alarm rings – don’t move – visualise something in your day you would love to happen – you are in a potent spot for manifesting with this energy.
10. Get up and move mindfully, don’t get busy, rushed.
11. Repeat the following day.